Personality development


Only 10% of the brain does the job. What does the rest 90% do?


These training programs are designed to help employees:

  • understand oneself and others;
  • manage critical emotions;
  • discover one’s hidden abilities;
  • learn to express oneself through the music, drawing and motion;
  • discover one’s role in the team, weaknesses and advantages.

  • Self discovery using “Complete Human Personality Profile” methodology.
  • Managing emotions and stress. Meditation and relaxation methods.
  • Creativity development. Overcoming internal barriers.
  • Emotional intelligence and personality growth.
  • Team building program “Path of challenges”
  • Creativity development program “Finding internal artist”

More information: training@humanstudy.lt